Because democracy is not a spectator sport!
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Celebrating our 64th year!
Welcome to LWV of Stanislaus County! Learn More
- Info for visitors all in one handy place
The VOTER, Our League's Newsletter Learn More
- Read our latest VOTER, the League of Women Voters of Stanislaus County's monthly newsletter.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Where to find all League-sponsored events for Stanislaus County. Call the League office at 209-324-3375 for additional information.
Would you like to volunteer at any of our candidate forum events? We need greeters, questions sorters, timers, etc. Call Marsha Blomquist at 209-844-5313 or email@example.com to volunteer. Great way to be actively involved with League.
Local Positions & Local Action Learn More
- Local issues on which our League takes a position
Program Planning Learn More
- The program planning process is one of the important ways through which the League focuses its grassroots work to align each part of the organization with the others and with the League's mission.
Elections Learn More
- How to find info on upcoming elections, how to register to vote, researching ballot issues and candidates, and more
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Donations Learn More
- The League depends on the generosity of individual supporters and members to fund its citizen education and advocacy activities.
Thank you for your support!
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Useful Links Learn More
- Useful links to local government websites and more!
WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF VOTERS OF STANISLAUS COUNTY!
If you're new to the League of Women Voters of Stanislaus County, please visit our Welcome page
. There, you'll find key information about our organization, all organized in one spot.
See our calendar
for a current list of events.
Read our annual report online in .pdf format. (Requires Adobe Reader). To download current version of Adobe Reader, please visit Adobe
Annual Report for 2014-2015
LUNCH & LEARN
Lyn Raible, MD PhD, explains the local realities of opioid problems, and the Aegis program that she works with overseeing methadone treatments in Modesto. 6/28/18 49 minutes. Video by Richard Anderson.
Opioids in Modesto: Lyn Raible at League Of Women Voters from Richard Anderson Two Roads on Vimeo.